E’ stato rilasciato un nuovo aggiornamento relativo a Veeam Backup for Office 365 v2. Di seguito i bug risolti:
• Discovery Search Mailbox may consume a license when included into a backup job.
• Under certain conditions resource mailboxes may consume a license.
SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business processing
• SharePoint Online and OneDrive for business backup jobs may fail with the “Specified argument was out of the range of valid values” error. More details in KB 2713.
• SharePoint Online personal sites may have duplicate names displayed in a Backup Job wizard.
• Backup of SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business items with an incorrect last modified date may fail with the “Item not found in the database” error.
• SharePoint Online and OneDrive for business backup jobs may fail with the “Failed to backup item: , The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found” warning.
Group and shared mailboxes backup
• Group mailbox backup may fail with the “Failed to find group owner account” warning.
• Private Office 365 group backup may fail, if a group owner has more than one record in Office 365.
• In hybrid organizations, shared mailbox backup job may fail with the “Unspecified error”.
• Collecting Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 logs with remote console may fail with the “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error.
• Connecting to a remote management server with Connect-VBOServer PowerShell cmdlet fails.
• Under certain conditions backup job retry behavior is incorrect.