Nella giornata di ieri è stata rilasciata la versione di Azure Active Directory Connect 1.1.343.0, il tool che serve per tenere allineati gli oggetti presenti all’interno del proprio Active Directory (utenti, gruppi) con una sottoscrizione Azure AD. La nuova versione risolve i seguenti bug:
- Sometimes, installing Azure AD Connect fails because it is unable to create a local service account whose password meets the level of complexity specified by the organization’s password policy.
- Fixed an issue where join rules are not re-evaluated when an object in the connector space simultaneously becomes out-of-scope for one join rule and become in-scope for another. This can happen if you have two or more join rules whose join conditions are mutually exclusive.
- Fixed an issue where inbound synchronization rules (from Azure AD) which do not contain join rules are not processed, if they have lower precedence values than those containing join rules.
Questa versione introduce le seguenti novità:
- Added support for installing on Windows Server 2016
- Added support for using SQL Server 2016 as the remote database
- Added support for managing Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) on Windows Server 2016